thinking about trying inform 7...

Hey Guys,
I recently read the topic in development room about gamebook creation, and that got me thinking about inform 7.
  Before I even think about going for it, I have some questions first.
1. Is there an ide for it and is it accessible?
2. Can these games be created for, and launched in a web browser?
3. Can I publish gamebooks to others, without also distributing all, or part of the inform language or any dependencies of it?
Thanks in advance,
Stevers Geevers