Re: Monthly chat October

@Aprone, I  wouldn't say "no talking about games here or else!" Rather if your going to talk about games, make it a sort of general chat type thing rather than about great game ideas or how your stuck on a certain game or whatever. For example, there is a difference between "I am coding this awsome audio game called psycho murder cyber hambster death gore revenge arena 3000! which is a beatemup crossed with an rpg crossed with a shootemup crossed with sports management" (hay, I want to play it now!).

And "Well I've been coding Swamp for so long yesterday I ate the postman!" big_smile.

@Arqmeister I will probably join you on the Iphone 6 at some point, but I want to wait at least a little while until i can find out more about it. As I've said I like the idea of larger screens, though that is a discussion for elsewhere.

Where are you off on your two week break?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector