Re: Monthly chat October

I'm also going to try the Windows technical preview which will be interesting, I'm just hoping there won't be anymore automatic opt-in things like the improvement program than there already are in Windows 8, because for some absolutely unfathomable reason I don't like the idea of my computer constantly sending and receiving information from Microsoft without me knowing about it, and their concept of privacy seems to get more and more vague all the time. I'm enjoying the change to fall as well, as it gets ridiculously hot here during the summer. I'm in my senior year of high school and have a bad habit of procrastinating too, so not a good combination there. Was thinking about asking a girl I know out to a dance my school is doing, but she's busy that weekend, not sure if I'm going to go myself, but I doubt it. I've been hooked on smugglers for a while now, and am currently trying to get through a game as a bounty hunter without losing a ll my lifepoints. So, not much happening here.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector