Re: The Best Means of Editing Config Files via SSH on Windows?

Best speech is debatable, given just how poor the Linux speech situation is.  I love Espeak and I think it's horrid.
Also, this is a solveable problem, but trades for another.  It's possible that the Linux speech rates are too low to show it or maybe someone implemented predictive algorithms on Linux or I don't know.  You can make the screen reader do it "right".  But you have to make the screen reader very, very sensitive to network lag.  For those of us who use high speech rates, such solutions will still fail.