anyone play lostsouls?

Hi.
Does anyone play lostsouls? I need some help with a couple things.
1. I just got into the game yesterday and started playing around. I'm not sure what to think of the game yet. For 1, I have no idea what i'm doing. Also,
i'm wondering if there is a soundpack or something for this game, because i'm not getting the full experience I would without sound. This mud is nothing
like alter aeon and is confusing to get used to.
Lastly, I use jaws, and am wondering if there is an easier way to access new information. Currently, what I have to do, is virtualize the window every
time new information comes in to see it, as it doesn't speak information in realtime like in alter. In order to see new activity and incoming chats, etc,
I have to virtualize the window. This isn't very helpful because for all I know, I could die without realizing it, as it doesn't speak any incoming text.
If anyone could help me with these issues that would be great.
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector