Re: best audio player?

@Sebby,
For what it's worth, I agree with you entirely.  I don't hate iTunes; indeed there is a couple of features I truly enjoy that I've never seen in any other media player, the most important being the Automatically Add to iTunes folder, a time saver as far as I'm concerned when it comes to placing a load of music on my iPhone both quicly and smoothly.  Just paste and forget, then enjoy, very similar to my experience with foobar in many ways.  It's far from being my default playback application though, just as I would never use or recommend station playlist studio as such for anyone else, even though SPL does have a ton of features that set it apart from many other media consumption applications.  It's purposes go far and beyond the scope of simply entertaining a PC user, and I imagine that this is where we start seeing personal preference come into play.  That's what this topic is more than anything, because in all reality there isn't a best media player, unless you keep looking at the top of lifehacker articles.  :d