Re: best audio player?

I had a quick play with this, and it looks very good. I especially like how big the radio directory is and the ability to easily stream, this will make for a good studio alternative at least for very basic streams. A few things I noticed:

-Most of the program is still not in English. On a somewhat related note if you ever want to open this up to more language translations I'd love to help and make a Polish one.

-The buttons in the main Window are not labeled.

-When things like crossfade and shuffle are turned on or off, the messages get spoken through SAPI, my NVDA doesn't seem to be detected.

-Playing midi files doesn't seem to work for me. The time indicator moves forward, but I get no sound and if I press alt M I get a visual runtime error.

I will most likely put this in my portable apps collections as it's a bit more lightweight than foobar. Very nice work smile