Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

I don't doubt if you live as long as a timelord and go through regenerations which change you on such a fundamental level anyone would change. I don't really think of the Doctor as autistic in the literal sense, not necessarily having the same symptoms, but if he had some condition which made him view life and reality in a fundamentally different way to the other timelords akin to how a person with autism simply interprets things differently that would both make the doctor stand out more from the other timelords and also provide a possible motivation for his departure from Galifrae and material for conflict with the timelords.

Spoiler warning for orient express.

The orient express turned into a spaceship was probably an extra complication we didn't need but it's exactly the kind of thing we've come to expect from new Who. The biggest thing I had a problem 2with regarding the deaths was the doctor worked out the pattern and the mythical being be hind it too soon for my liking, though that's again perhaps down to the format of new Who.

And at least shutting Clara in the other room kept her out the way so she didn't interfere with the Doctor. On the downside I'm getting really pissed off with her sudden change of heart regarding the doctor, which felt frankly unrealistic. Last time she swore off the doctor and now she's back for one last hurrah and by the end oh my she's quite happy with him again. Fickle? Just a touch.