Question about foobar 2000 and it's equalizer

Hi,
i installed foobar2000 because it was recommended by lots of users here. I have to say, it's fantastic. I have choosen the full Installation with all optional Features included. My question now is, are there Equalizer presets available as well? I only saw a lot of sliders but haven't yet tryed what they do, if possible, i wanted to Play around with some presets, like virtual soround, jazz, Dance, movies etc.
Thank you for your answers.
Best regards
Niklas