Re: Question about foobar 2000 and it's equalizer

With the exception of the equalizer located in my DSp manager I didn't know there was one.  If you're referring to that one, then yes there are several sliders that all control the sound but they don't snap immediately to whatever you set them to.  Perhaps the best way to test what you're hearing is to determine a set value for all of them to start off with and go from there; I recommend 50.  That first slider may cause some strange results if you set it to anywhere above 50, almost sounds like compression.  IN this case, the lower the numbers are, the more you are actually raising the setting.  So if you want more base, you'd slide it up to 30 from 50 and so on, the highest value being 0, the lowest 100.  if there are any presets I haven't found them yet, though admittedly I never mess around with foobar's settings much myself; I usually control sound externally rather than settling for computer simulations.  O bviously This isn't for everyone, so if you need any further assistance I'll be happy to look further into this matter.