I like the girl next door but I need advice

Hello everyone. So before I begin telling you whats going, let me tell you a few important things first. I'm 14, and I turn 15 on december 17th. Ok, here we go.
So, about a month ago, I moved into my new house, but never got to meet the next door neighbors till about a week ago. I met the girls and there brother yesterday. theres an 11 year old, a 14 year old, and a 16 year old. I like the 16 year old. I've hung out with thim, and them with me, for about a day now. I even went to have chili with them this afternoon. My problem: What if the girl finds it creepy that I like her? I mean, her birthday is on may 14th so she's not fully 2 years older than me, but still. She's the only one who's really really talked to me. I mean I talk to the other girls, but I almost listened to this girls favorite song today. I'm really confused. And also, I'm nervous I'll get friend-zoned. I don't want that again. Any advice would be welcome. THanks.< /p>