Re: I like the girl next door but I need advice

I've posted this in another forum but I think it'll help.  It'd a dating/general advice podcast that gives all sorts of information on this kinda stuff.

Here's the link:
http://theartofcharmpodcast.com/

As for what I've eperienced with the friend zone,  I'd say the best thing you can do is to not rush things too quickly, but try to spend time with her, and make it somewhat obvious that you're into her.  If she isn't you'll know.  If that's the case, no problem.  It'll suck, sure, but if you're able to move on, chances are she's friends with other girls who are just as attractive.  In that case, the friend zone doesn't always have to be a bad thing.