Re: "Hunter" and other licences

Dark wrote:

Before anyone asks, we can't really share them on this forum without them being officially abandonware unfortunately.

Now I'm slightly confused as per something you said Here

Dark wrote:

Moderation!
Well it is true these games are no longer available and should be, however equally   Justin himself hasn't made any statements about the games being abandonware, so I think this likely calls for the same deal as with code factory.
Ie, Yes, people can post links to hosted copies of the games, however, if Justin requests that they be removed, as creator of the games this topic will be deleted and any further posting of links to obtain free copies will result in the usual penalties.

As a matter of fact in that topic there are quite a few links stardust, so until something can be cleared up you should be able to get what you need there.
As far as contacting justin goes I believe this was already discussed back when the announcement occured and Thomas aproached him about hosting the games or maybe even reselling the licenses (not exactly sure which), but Justin's reply was very odd, as if he wanted to erase blindsoftware from existance big_smile
Anyway, over a year has passed and I think it's very unlikely he'll start to care all of a sudden.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector