Re: "Hunter" and other licences

@Pitermach, that is a fare question and yes I confess I did bend the rules at first. the problem is sinse then we've had a couple of people who have tried to pass around still available games who sighted that as an example, "Well you let people post links to this"

I don't want the rules to seem arbitrary and I don't want to risk present developers who need the game sales being hard done to.

I won't delete the above topic or start handing out moderations to anyone who passed copies of the game around, but as I said this is a genuine case where I'm not sure what the best thing is to do for the community, sinse on the one hand as I said I certainly don't want the Bsc games to vanish forever, however on the other I do't want people to start using this forum for things they shouldn't, irrispective of Justin or the legal status of things.

Heck, even with code factory it turns out some of the games were still on sale at one point, though I believe this was a back catalogue of stock being sold by a general vender not directly sold from Code factory themselves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stardust2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector