Re: Monthly chat November

Dark, the nice thing about agents of shield is all the main characters are straight up humans using their skill to deal with rogue "gifted" individuals and things definitely did change near the end of the first season. I won't spoil things but a couple of the characters have had an enormous change from which there is no going back from. As for 40K, I'd suggest you poke around the wiki at wh40k.lexicanum.com and find a particular faction or time period that interests you and try to find books based on that. As I say the Night Lords trilogy of Soul Hunter, Blood Reaver and Void Stalker are a real masterpiece but the Night Lords are a fairly grim subject even for a setting known as the grimdark.

I mostly only use facebook because it's the only way I ever hear anything from my sister. My general solution is to set people I particularly care about to give notifications, then use the iOS app or the mobile version of the web site to go through the notificat ions as a list. If you know a lot of people who mess around with those silly facebook games like Farmville though be aware you may get some spam from the list.