Re: The "Browse Mode"/"Browser" Battle

Neither does supernova actually. The Dolphin curser is used for everything. You can set it to detect browser elements, headings, buttons, edit areas etc, but all of these are internal settings that you can alter or turn off if you wish, indeed if I just want streight mouse navigation in the  dolphin curser (as I do for say operating flash controls), I just hit ctrl 4 . Supernova doesn't alter the appearence or nature of what is on screen, or really that much of what it does, just how it detects stuff. I suppose this is similar in one respect to how Vo works, although supernova obviously has the virtual curser thing where as vo on Ios works with the finger instead.