Re: The "Browse Mode"/"Browser" Battle

As a side note, Dolphin does have an office in the state of New Jersey. Guide, unlike Supernova, is more widely known here in America than Supernova. That being said, Supernova is the "only!" screen reader that works with NFB Newsline on your PC, as well with NLS here in the states. So, it got something going for it!  Ah, and "Bookshare" as well.
smile

Ge, I may need to update the title of this thread here... If Supernova had a "free" version like AISquared's got for  Window-Eyes, I'd certainly switch to it! Least ya got "30 day" free trials of all Dolphin products.
Hmm. US Quick Reference Guide Anyone?
http://www.yourdolphin.com/manuals/001_ … RG_v14.doc

You probably may not rmember the screen reader that came before Orca on Linux called "Gnopernicus," which was able to use Firefox, without needing a "virtual buffer." I was quite amazed when I heard it in action. Sadly, not sure if any of the audio of those recordings are online still...