Re: Closing The Window, Of Windows

smile
And I thank you Thomas, for continuing to spread the joy of GNU/Linux around!

The jump in to GNU/Linux accessible gaming I suspect will be in 2015, thanks to all the progress that has been made with Orca and all these different desktops and distros that are becoming more, and more, and more! accessible by the day.

And with that, off I go to "finally!" sign up with the Orca mailing list.
I've been reading off and on its Archives for years.