Re: Closing The Window, Of Windows

The Window, Of Windows, Has Now Been Closed!

Yes everyone, I will no longer be locked inside the world of a system that is trying to be more like GNU/Linux now, but technically isn't. I officially closed the Window on the 23rd of November, (yesterday, at around 2 o'clock PM.)

Instead of going with Ubuntu Mate, I instead jumpped on to the Manjaro band wagon, thanks to The Sonar GNU/Linux Distro
I have not decided, if I will put the Vinux Mate version  on the Desktop Machine, or the Sonar Mate eddition. Both are still under development, as of this moment. Was  gonna do Ubuntu Mate, however I'm debating on that still.

Sonar even recognized the Actiontec Modem, which I'm connecting to it via a wi-fi connection. Well done I say!

Will keep ya posted with things.