for those who like all of me song by john legend, here's the remix

hi all

Me and a friend of mine, Rece, have made a remix of the song all of me.
for all of you that like the original song, or don't and wanna try out my version of it,
You can listen and download it at:

youtube: http://youtu.be/hYuYcTXw17g
sound cloud: http://soundcloud.com/ns-studios/all-of … -feat-rece

instrumental: Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
production, mix and mastering: Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
vocals: Rece

download link and more details can be found on sound cloud or youtube.
Enjoy.