Re: for those who like all of me song by john legend, here's the remix

Hello,
I'll check it out later, but I just wanted to know, do you produce music? if so, please, possibly, tell me what kind of program do you use to work, cause I want to mix songs, but so far I haven't found a good program which does it greatly. I use cool edit pro which is about 11 years old, and it's still good, but I want to get another which is accessible with any screen reader such as Jaws or NVDA.

Good time!