Re: Online brofser-based game inspired bi age of empires 2

Had a look at this one, quite accessible and an interesting idea, and I like the way that resource gathering is made so there is always something new to find.

I wish though there was an empire building game that wasn't based all around just pvp, and had ongoing challenges from the environment like Castaways instead. Just optimizing growth to try and grow faster than your rivals so you can send your troops to beat them up doesn't really do it for me, and even though this one does have the rp aspect with your hero it is still pretty grindy.