Re: Demons

I'm not quite sure what your going through. I don't mean to sound rude, and if I do, I sincerely appologize. On the other hand, reading how you felt about us blind people made me feel very good. I'm not saying that in life I don't have anyone that is accepting of me or nice to me, but there are some who think blind people are totally incapable of everything. I recall someone who firmly believed that the blind could not play video games. I'm quite happy being blind. I have many friends, I'm an up and coming drummer, and a relatively good school life. I do have struggles almost all the time, but I'm the type that can just kick them away and work through them. Sounds like you do the same thing. I'm quite happy to see you are accepting, and us in this comunity are quite happy to have you here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector