Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

Sometimes the AIs build townhalls for a simple reazon:
When the AI gets a keep for example, it thinks that to get some
footmans, it needs a townhall.
So it builds that townhall and stay with the keep.
I'm working on writing a better AI, but stopped work with it because
the simulation is very slow in big maps with 4 or 5 AIS.
About the AI sending 1 or 2 soldiers, the problem is in the constant
attacks.
The AI doesn't check the path to the squares, so it sends the soldiers
to the square it wants, but doesn't care about the other squares.
I think that is the main part that my AI is slow.
Anyway i couldn't fix this problem still (it continues to send 1 or 2
soldiers, but only in the start of the game).
It's interesting thoug that this checking path makes the AI split
troops, like in onj1, there are 20 dragons on a1, and 8 dragons on a2
attacking me.
It is interesting because there are no splitting troops code in the AI.
I don't know why they split the troops, but it causes problems to me.
They like to attack me when I'm attacking an allied AI of them.
In some maps the AI has problems with the CrazyMod, with the robots for
example, the cannons are very slow and the ships arrive in the wrong
thime.
I'm thinking on implementing a soldiers group code, in that the AI sends
the soldiers, waits them to move to a square, and sends it to another
square, it will give the slower soldiers a chance to stay with the more
fast ones.