Re: State of Web Browser Accessibility

Dan I have flash blocker enabled for youtube, and what that does is that it puts a button there with the link and name of the file as the buttons label, sometimes it's just a play button but it's easy to find with first letter navigation, when I press it it starts and then I can use O to get to the object, hit enter, and I get controls that I can tab through and adjust, the other buttons also get labeled though this may be webvism or something, doubt it though, also I get no video adds from youtube and that's not addblock plus doing that either, nor noscript.

Flashblock breaks videos on some other sites though, and noscript can break java things, but applications menu has all you need in submenus so you can temp enable or perminantly enable the site or page your on.

What ever you may think of having to install loads of extentions to get what you want, it's an extremely satisfying feeling when you can sit back with a smile and observe tha t, you've actually done it... you've finally made the internet your bitch!