Re: The Resident Evil games: Which one are playable?

Hi Slj.
Well re 5 and 6 are supposed to be accessible. There is also a game resident evil the darkside chronicles which is also accessible. I've never played them so can't help you with menus and things. I have some old re recordings that somebody did on this forum if you want them let me know and I'll put them on dropbox.
Hth.