Re: The Resident Evil games: Which one are playable?

Hi Slj.
Well I think the menus in re 5 and 6 are accessible because I listened to the recordings of them and since their older I don't think it would be a problem. I think it was mr.brunette who made these recordings maybe you should pm him he could probably tell you a lot about these games.