Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

@Pragma: an automatic conversiongeneration of the documentation, even if it is just to fill in stats would be extremely appreciated. I use something called markdown which Is a simple notation for easily generating HTML. If it helps, this is the link for the markdown source I used to generate the documentation:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213 … 0guide.txt
Whenever I make new changes, I edit this file and use a tool called pandoc to convert the markdown back into regular html.

By the way, could you look into the adjacent attacking units being able to defend themselves against units on the same square? It makes races with them a lot more powerful. Also, technical units are still really powerful and the recent changes to grenade launchers haven't really blunted them, maybe you could take a look as well?

Also, when you design new races, can you also keep detailed documentation on things like exact health, speed, damage figures and resource costs, like what I've done? Because you will already be entering the information into the rules.txt file, just consolidating all that info would make things a lot easier. The descriptions of the new races are really brief, and not really of much use as you need to know the exact statistics of each unit and building to be really effective.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector