Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

O yeah that's right I forgot you needed a teppy, my bad, but fighters are still pretty good with upgrades... maybe the dragonsa nd hipogrifs should be made more equal in terms of time? also I did more tests and yes, the Paladins also need some fixing, seems you can get way to many, first they probably shouldn't be quite as stupidly fast, and second, it should take more to upgrade them, maybe 4 wood along with the 8 gold?  I guess maybe the speed could stay if temple was made castle dependent though.

I think troditionals just need some reorganization, for instance, possibly you can't have crossbowmen without a blacksmith, I mean, crossbows need metal too, and metal bolts...  I also really miss footmen, and yeah I know that kind of makes them have allot of units if you put them in, but maybe when temple is dependant on castle it could work, time wise, just require a sawmill, blacksmith, and workshop for crossbowmen, a blacksmith and small fort fo r footmen, and a stables, blacksmith, and keep for knights like now.

So it would go peasant'. footmen'. crossbowmen knight catipolt'. priest or hopefully later cleric, paladin with more restrictions and materials needed, dragon, the town hall building and upgrading times could also be increased a bit maybe... I know that seems like allot, but if you make catipolts cost more to make like I suggested before, and since they can't defend their square, I think it makes sense,a fter all, crossbowmen are also quite powerful, just an idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector