Re: I'm blind and want to develop a very complex game

I've just downloaded and installed the program, but can't use it. When I open it, it says "Select BGT Script", and I'm landed in the files library. I moved to the Program Files X86 section of my computer, and tried to open one of the confirmed BGT scripts there, but it said ""Compile Error Dialogue: Your Script does not define Void Main!" I have no idea what the fractal is going on. I've signed up to the discussion forum over there and hope they will be able to help me. smile This thing looks amazing—I just need to work out how to use it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector