Re: I'm blind and want to develop a very complex game

Hello,
If you would like to write a text-based game, I recommend going to the website of a company called Choice of Games. They ahve a free language you can download there called Choice Script. In fact, one of their games, Way Walkers University, was used as a world building starting point for an author, who then went on to develop, and publish, a novel.
If you've heard, on iOs or even on the PC, of ames like Choice of The Dragon, choice of Broadsides, Heroes Rise, Zombie Exodus of Fatehaven, then these are all games developed by this same company. What makes it interesting is if you finish a game and you send it to them, they will probably host it. What most people do is sign up to the forums (I don't know what the new interface is like though), and put their game in the work in progress section for people to test script bugs, check for grammatical errors and generally help you out, and unlike most websites, I've seen no trolling or anything bad go on the re. In fact, the community reminds me of this audiogame community right here, these are people who love writing, who want to develop or who just love to play these text games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector