Re: Dentin, can we talk about this?

@Cooltirk,  I will admit I'm not too fussed on the class system either sinse I don't like being locked out of possible options for my character, eg, having a warrior who cannot use magic, indeed that is why I tend in games to be a player of paladins or clerrics, sinse I like the ability to go into a battle and smack things, and be able to take punishment, but want more interesting options at my command such as healing, bufs, curses etc to deal with different situations when they come up.

I will say though in Alter the class system is very handy, sinse you get to pretty much be everything, just with different priorities. The blank class option is available at character creation before you hit level 2 I believe. You can enter the game and wander around without an official class just to get the feel of things, and then choose whichever first class you want, though as I said, I think you have a limited time with a new char in which to do this.

As to stat sw apping, I don't know, sinse unfortunately I have a lot of handy necro skills as well as my cerric ones that require int, I'll need to see what happens and probably invest some credits into both practices and spells.

one question though. If clerrics no longer need int, what happens to their pool of available mana?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector