Re: using speedfan with nvda

Keep in mind that if your fan speed is going up, its probably doing it for a reason. Entombed, as I recall, was not exactly processor friendly, and it does not take much to make a laptop want to cool off. If when you first turn the machine on the fan is not at full blast, then its operating properly. Its important to remember that a laptop processor can go over the boiling point; you really don't want to turn the fan down unless you know for an absolute certainty its not because of the machine simply heating up as it works. If you do mess with it and your chip overheats, you're running a risk of damaging the computer (I have heard of processors literally melting themselves into the motherboard).