Re: Knfb reader and how great it is.

It wasn't actually offending me coming from you, I just felt it was a bad precedent to set. If sighted people see blind people referring to themselves as "blinds" they'll think it's acceptable to do so, while I know this forum is mostly made up of the visually impaired it can turn up on search results so someone doing research into visual impairment for whatever reason could come across this and the more topics where it's said the more likely they would be to find it.