Anyone here experienced Exploding Head Syndrome

Okay, for those of you who don't know, EHS, as is sometimes abbreviated, is a phenomenon similar to an out of body experience. The sufferer usually hears a loud series of sounds. For me, I often hear the sound of a 1000-HZ tone or the rumbling of my muscles contracting and relaxing.
People don't know what causes it, but I think I do. This is because,
quite unexpectedly I had a recurring episode one day after I heard about
it. The dream was something like this. I was going to some kind of
building that somebody told me about in one of the novels I've been
reading. But I soon realised I was out in the open and I was lost.
Before I could do anything, however, I was made aware that the insides
of my ears were twitching in a weird fashion. That's when the sounds
started. In my dream, I said to myself, oh no, not again! So I stuck my
finger inside my left ear and I discovered the sound was mostly on the
right side. I started to fall down rapidly, but since I have gone
sky-diving, and because I knew I was having an episode of EHS, I did not
wake up, or so I thought. I woke up inside another dream. I was using
my laptop, and I discovered that if I twitched the muscles in the middle
ear, I would hear the sound, so I tried to control it until I found
myself slipping out of the dream, and soon I was on my bed.
Please note that although it may sound frightening, it's not dangerous, although some people get disturbed and they develop a fear of sleeping. I'm fortunate enough to recover from them. I usually have one or two of them a year, but for some background I had two in the same week. That never happened before.