Re: Demons

Hypnotherapy has dubious results and I'm pretty sure it's not officially recognized as a valid therapy technique. Usually hypnotists perform their hypnotism through soothing sounds, so blind people could technically get hypnotized.

I actually use the marijuana because it inhibits my fears for indulging in behaviours. However it also does come with the inhibited fear of actually blinding myself as well, so there is that. I make sure I hide stuff so that I won't get into it while doing that.

I guess regarding the therapist I just need a way to be able to explain my problem to him. We are currently mainly talking about anxiety and stress, which I though could be used as a progressive platform to move forward, but I find myself turning stone cold whenever I think about bringing it up. I find it much easier to write about it, I wonder if I wrote about it and let him read it if that would help; speaking about it feels too taboo and causes me to get extremely n ervous.

Each time that I've been getting high recently I've noticed that damn cane. It just sits there in my apartment, I want to hold it and experiment and understand how it works but I keep getting held back from intense fear and shame. I mean, it's dumb too because there's no way anyone could ever know that I'm doing that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector