Re: Demons

I'll agree as well, or if you prefer you could always ask your therapist to take a quick look at your blog. One way or another it's important your therapist know about this so they can help you fully and I know admitting things face to face can be hellishly difficult, you feel like you want to but your throat mouth and brain just seize up whenever you have an opportunity.

Regarding the cane, it depends whether it's a roller or a tapper tip. In either case you want the edges of your sweep to be a little wider than the width of your body, with a roller you just roll it from side to side while a tapper you tap one side of the area you wish to sweep then lift and tap the other ignoring the area in between. The important part is to keep your arm still and your wrist loose. If anyone were to catch you it's always an option to say you're taking an online VI awareness course or something and you're trying to get the most out of it you can. Remember cane s won't let you find everything so don't feel frustrated if it doesn't work the way you want, they also take a lot of getting used to so be patient.

I know I've often found my magnanimous attitude towards gender has fluctuated depending on my mood, the worse my mood with my depression the closer to purely straight I seem to become. I figure this is me retreating towards the familiar and safe nature of my attraction to women, kind of the opposite effect you're experiencing in a way. I genuinely hope your therapist can help, and if I can do anything at all just ask.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector