Re: Pipe 2, Blast chamber and other old BSC titles on windows 8.1?

From what I understand there is no way to make these games run in Windows 8.1. I have been working on it myself, even installing the components required and having no luck. You won't get any luck contacting BSC, as the company is long gone along with any contact methods.
Now, if there is a way to make those games work, I'd love to hear of them myself as I love pipe2 myself.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : willbilec via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ratking1989 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hacker via Audiogames-reflector