Re: Braillemon status update!

Hay Rachel, Just wanted to thank you for keeping up with this.
I have to give you props because you're in the same position that the creator of pokemon was in when he spent 6 years coding the original red and green from scratch, on his own!
I actually used a gamefaqs walkthrough to get through mt moon and it worked great even though this isn't the original game!
I just downloaded the latest build of braillemon, but I do have a few minor bugs to report that I found in the previous version.
First, the person in the game corner that sels coins doesn't actually take your money.
I did unknowingly exploit the bug; because I did have enough money to buy the coins I needed; but I can't change that now.
Also the endturn report toggle still doesn't work.
And finally, my Zoobat can't seem to learn bite.
I don't have the error code on hand, but if it still comes up, I'll edit this post with it.
Thanks again f or all the hard work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector