Re: nvda: its achievements over the years and its drawbacks

hi.
Raygrote, afrim, and theo, great posts.
The other problem I have with nvda, and i'm not sure if this is just on my end or if any of you have experienced this, but when another program crashes while i'm running NVDA, it completely screws it up. That is, I can't alt tab, I can't press the start menu key, I can't go to task manager and end the process of said program. This is really annoying because at that point I ended up having to load another screen reader such as jaws and force quit nvda, and in some cases force quit my computer.
I'm not sure if this has been fixed, as i'm a few nvda versions behind, but this was especially annoying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector