Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

Hi,

a Minimal case is what I am just looking for. as long as it protects the cameraa lense I will be happy.
Looking around in the local stores, I haven't been able to locate IBlason which sounded just perfect. So now its the hunt for apple's case I shall go for.
I think the dam speaker on this unit is falty, before it would crackle and such as I said in my first post, but now the volume has gone down a bit and it lacks that deepness to it that it had before.
Replaceing these is truly a pain in the arse and I'd rather not,but then I'll just go and check their demo units first to see if they are indeed different from what I heare,or its just my ears that are tricking me.

@Sebby, just a bit curious. why don't you use siri? is it that you have no use for it, dislike it,or is there some other specific reason with how it functions?

There aren't many features by siri that I can use here anyway,so I rairly use it if at all, bu t they are nifty to have in a pintch,to be sure.

As to batterys, I hardly if ever travel by trains, as my college is walking distance from my house, and the bars on the phone are all filled at almost all the time.
@Deng, that is quite surpriseing, as I know games and videos take a lot out of the battery, specially games that use the graphics like street fighter IV and so on (didn't knew that could be played on a iphone) and here with listening to music with the phone not locked btw, browsing the appstore etc the battery would go down a few points in just 10 or so minutes.
grryf