Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

Hi,
I'm not so sure about the battery though, I have  heard Things such as someone using the phone for a hole day and yet their battery is at 80% at the end of the day. apparently they are not heavy users. To that I have to say, either its their wishful thinking, or by not a heavy user they mean that the hole day its on standby and not used at all tongue
Because here the battery does last a fare bit longer on standby,but on normal useage it does go down farely fast. And yes, I do have my screen off, that is the screen curten on. cellelor data isn't on although wifi is, Bluetooth and location services are disabled, I don't use any gps either.
But as I said I haven't been using it for a long time, so in time I should be better able to judge how good or bad the fabled battery life on this turns out to be.
I suppose I should've gotten the 64gb variant of the phone, but that was a little out of my range at that moment. however I have noticed something. the Iphone 6 plus with nothing but ios8.1.2 on it, has less space then a iphone5 with ios8.1.2 and nothing else on it as well. about a gb's difference and I wonder where the hell does that go, or this is another way to get people to buy the more pricey variants instead, or I have a shitty unit.
Sorry for the language though, its not so bad but a tad more than my usual. big_smile
grryf