Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

If you look closely at the subscriptions Big Finish offers, then you might see that there might be a Problem, because you get 12 or 6 Releases.
But usually there are two Releases in September.
And if you buy a subscription starting with any January release, you won't get to the December release of that particular year.
But such a Thing is rather expensive, even if you can Keep up if you started two or three years ago, if you want older titles, then it might take a while to get them.

In fact, the first Bernice Summerfield series that being the first Eleven seasons should be only on CD.
Gallifrey seasons 1 to 3 are also not available via download.
Only the later seasons are.

About Susan:
I wonder why both Producers for new Who did not really talk about her.

I also still wonder when and how the Valeyard Comes to be and if the time war means that he will exist or that he was erased.

I also wonder why New who had only one Story with an Ice Warrior, since they had more stories in the classic series plus the Audios.
I also wonder how the two Audio stories Lords of the Red Planet and the key to time part 1 work, since as far as I know there are two different origin stories for the Ice Warriors in them.