Sonata plus; A UK bassed radio for the blind.

Hello.

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoy my sonata plus, well ok maybe not that much smile But I hope you enjoy reading.

What do you mean, "Radio for the blind?"

Well, this is an internet radio bassed unit, so can go on the internet. Yeah and? Well it has talking menus, using the accapella heather voice to voice those, no it's not the best TTS speach voice in the world but it most certenly gets the job done.