Re: Amazing apps for Iphone.

Hi
Interesting topic
TapTapSee is one heck of an useful app. Helps me to know what color clothes I'm actually wearing which happen to be mostly grays and blues. lol
Tunein is something I've tried before,but one question I have is when I search for tunein in the appstore, I see tunein pro,and just tunein. But the tunein app also has in app purchases, what are those for if not for a pro upgrade?

The Myway app sounds quite awesome, but anyone know what's the limitation in the lite version?
One app which I have tried to use,but not figured out yet is onePassword secure wallet. sounds quite useful though, considering it can autofil and stuff using the touch id
grryf