Re: Tactical Battle 2.0

GAAAH! I'm trying to beat the second map in the Getting Started pack and I just can't win! It's no fun being outnumbered two to one, especially when I keep being surrounded as soon as I let the enemy make their first moves, and then three of them attack one of my characters and that's it. I don't know how to win with this! I've tried using my fire-mage to power up the warriors' weapons, but although that kills a couple of beasts with a few rounds, there are still six others that are unharmed, and all eight can still attack! I can't spread everyone too far apart because then my healer can't heal anyone, and so I keep everyone close together and that's just asking to be hemmed in! AAAAAAH! *smacks head into desk*

Other than this, I'm loving the setup so far, and it's given me interesting ideas for how battles could be in my own game when I start building it at a future stage—more the ability to choose which character in your party can attack than the turn-based thing because running out of AP is the. Worst.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector