Re: Swamp campaign: Swamp online simulation

Hi,
[[wow]], nice work slj.
I really like the idea and I'm sure it'll make people busy for awhile when they don't have internet and still they want to play the real swamp.
Just a note about the missions:
well the problem is in the missions is that how can we set the difficulty setting of the zombies,
whether we want them to be basic zombies or even death bringers, we currently can't do anything about it, so we should tell Aprone about it.
When it comes to xp and rep calculation, I'm sure we can do it, we just have to ask aprone about how the system calculate them, once we know I'm sure we can do it.
For now, I think if you're planning to add the missions, you just have to stick to the old missions system.
I'd suggest that aprone update's the program with the ability to set the difficulty setting of the zombies, that should keep us up to date with the missions system.
Regards.