Re: Clok Mud

Oo, just bump onto Dark by accident some days ago on Clok!:)

For races, what if we put it on vote just for fun? Which one sounds the best, for me the answer is Fasa. I don't know why I'm really into this race, but man, I swear I'll make all of my future chars Fasa. It's the best for me, roamers, proud fighters, wild survivors, valuable wanderer, man that's just awesome!

Talking about staffs, as a Udemi myself, the best weapon the provide for melee combat are staffs, which as we all know, give more parry advantages. But I found out that in either way, using staffs in combat can be screwed sometimes if you don't have incredibly high parry practice through use. The best strategy I use with those infested, is to either send my beautiful arrow through their disgusting bodies or grab a deasent buckler and block. I think it's easier than just bashing them with staffs, since I've wasted so many bandages healing my unfortunate wound s, ow!

At some posts above, it's not just in Haiban or mistral, as far as I know. You can have a good look in shagerd as well. I'm just not sure where.

As we started to talk about the best way to gain more riln, how much do you all get for the first time when you try to mine, seriously? Cause I took almost an hour without any vein appearing.

Ugh, I generally don't log for money. I prefer light travel with no handcart, though sometimes I still use it. Dragging that around the area sounds weird to me for some reason. So what I do with those branches, is make them my beautiful arrow and break someone's skull with my sharp pierce, lol.