Re: Japanese games Translation projects

Assault_freak, your right. I guess releasing the source code for the community to modify wouldn't be the best approach to the translation issue. Although, I am still interested in the tools used to develop these games. I imagine yuki, for example, used a sophisticated gaming IDE of some sort. I merely suggested the release of source code for my own viewing desires. lol
All things aside, these games are definitely worth the challenges they present to those that prefer the English language. I just hope I can get some free time on my hands to contribute.