Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hi.

Well, I've just about given up on all this crap. I can't get speech when I try to boot using the option key. I'm pretty sure it's not booted into recovery, because command f5 doesn't work.
I even tried connecting the zoom to my mac, but no sound. So, I don't know. Either it isn't booting, I didn't wait long enough, or it won't work with the mac soundcard or the zoom.

Oh well, if they can't even be bothered to make a talking windows installer even at the stage we're at, what ever. This is why I switched to OS X and why I'm not going back unless they get their asses in gear and make a talking installer and enhance narrator. I hope to god they put some enhancements in Windows 10, though from what I'm seeing, we've got nothing yet. Very disappointing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector